This course is to provide the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. Cover implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Administration and Configuration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure such as Implementing Server Images, User and Group management with (AD DS) and Group Policy, Remote Access and Network Policies, Data Security, etc.
|Course Duration:||2 months|
|Course Time:||Sat & Sun|
|Fee:||6000 Rs. / Month|
|- Install and administer Active Directory
- Create and manage Group Policy
- Create and configure Distributed File system
- Create and configure D.H.C.P Server
- Create and Configure Additional Domain controller
- Create and Configure Replication of active directory domain services
- Configure the Active Directory Infrastructure
- Create and Configure Hyper-V
- Create and configure WDS Windows deployment services.
- Create and configure Windows server update Services.
|For those who wants to work in IT environment or those who are already working in IT environment. Fresh or graduate students including BS/BE in Computer Engineering, Computer systems Or those who want to enhance their carrier in the field of IT Administration|