JAVA Course Outline
After successful completion of this course students should be able to analyze problems and develop software in Java.
- INTRODUCTION TO JAVA PROGRAMMING
- Java: A Beginner’s Guide/,
by Herbert Schildt
- JAVA: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide!
by Andrew Johansen
- Introduction to Java (Demo Class)
- Eclipse IDE and its environment.
- Elementary Programming
- Strings and Text
- Object and classes
- GUI Programming
- Exception Handling
- Event-Driven Programming
- Creating Graphical User interfaces
- Applets and Multimedia
- Network Programming